little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
There was a bee swarming around everyone in my family except me so my sister goes, “Wow, even the bee doesn’t like you.” Thanks. 👍
John saw that Sherlock was very far gone in his mind palace so he decided to tie his shoe laces together and later when Sherlock spring up with his grand reveal he said, “JOHN, I KNOW WHO COMMITTED THE CRI-” and falls right on his face.
This will make John smile to himself spontaneously for the next 3 weeks.
Past the point of no return, no backward glances
Our games of make-believe are at an end.
Did You Hear That? → A creepy atmospheric playlist to get you in the mood for Halloween. If this where a movie and this music started to play in the background. It doesn’t look good for you…